Benefits to Servers
How much time do you spend training your process servers? How many hours each week does it take you to prepare accurate affidavits? Could one gutter serve lose a customer? Does worrying about due dates and court rules keep you up at night? CivilMap will make your job a whole lot easier.
CivilMap is the professional process serving software that combines the ease and functionality of your smartphone with an accessible, secure database web application.
The CivilMap smartphone app allows the serving process to be documented with third parties as proof of service. When the service begins, the GPS location is recorded, along with a time and date stamp.
When the process server completes the service, the information is sent to the database and checked by the office personnel. An affidavit is then generated from the information in the database. All the while, the record of progress is accessible to attorneys who can follow the record in real time.
This is possible because the CivilMap smartphone app is combined with a robust and secure web server platform. The result is a web application that dramatically increases efficiency in the process of serving, while reducing the chance of human error. And CivilMap stores your information without additional fees.
With CivilMap, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Cost saving from affidavits being created automatically
- Rules of Civil Procedure at your server’s fingertips for each service
- Time savings from training reduced from weeks to hours
- Time, date and GPS location verified for each service (we are DCA accepted vendor for New York City servers)
- Crucial information transferred from one service to another
- Ability to capture the conversation between the server and defendant
- Clients can log in and see the level of diligence on each service in real time
- Standard operating procedure followed on each service
- Systemic reduced risk of human error